Monday, May 9, 2016

Quarter Four Week Seven

Greetings!!

First of all, I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the gifts I have received. From my birthday to Teacher Appreciation week, you all have really spoiled me. I am SO appreciative!

We are really in the home stretch. I am starting to get a little sad to see these little guys all grown up!

The summer will be here SO soon! I will be recommending  summer work to a few families, but if you would like the jump the gun about summer work for your child to help them stay up to snuff with reading or math, please let me know!
(This may only apply to a few families as well, but I am available for summer tutoring during the month of July. Let me know if I can be of service to you in that regard as well! )

Assessments this week:
History Test Monday
Spelling Test Friday

History: This week in history we are about to embark on the Early Presidents. I am very excited to kick this off with our favorite General, George Washington.
Science: We are learning about the Respiratory System! Do you know the difference between breathing and respiration? Your child does! Ask them :)
Math: We are doing a year long review this week. We will be making lab books covering fourth grade at a glance.
Language Arts: We will be continuing our Spelling words this week. As a read aloud, we have been enjoying the Jungle Book and will start to read Rip Van Winkle this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment